PRICE INCLUDES COURIER DELIVERY
Pint365 is a truly versatile beer pump. With our detachable free standing legs, you can set up anywhere in less than 5 minutes and no screwdriver is needed! Simply attach the frame to the work surface legs and away you go – so versatile you can truly use your Pint365 anywhere.
Please note: The Freestanding frame must be used in conjunction with Work Surface Legs
Made in black to suit the sides of the Pint365 these legs are powder coated, made from strong industrial strength steel with rubber feet. We have designed these legs with safety in mind, they are sturdy, won't allow the pump to topple when pulled, although we can't say the same about the drinker after a pint or two!
To assemble your stand:
- Lie your unit on its back with the Masons badge facing down
- Loosen the 4 knobs on each side of the unit and carefully lift the front cover up and off
- Remove the 4 knobs completely
- Take the unit and place it on its side
- Take one of the legs (make sure the flat part of the stand is facing outwards – see attached picture) line the holes up and tighten the knobs ‘hand tight’
- Turn Pint365 over onto the other side and repeat
- Return Pint365 to an upright position