A great evening to get an insight into the workings of Hobsons, with a brewery tour, beer tasting and a beer infused hot buffet prepared by CSONS. The brothers behind CSONS use the very best locally sourced produce to create globally inspired dishes that reflect the seasons and are full of flavour.
The evening will involve one of our brewers taking you on a behind the scenes tour of the brewery showing you the full production process from the preparation and provenance of the raw ingredients, mash tun, fermenting tanks, cellar and insight into our sustainable technologies developed at the brewery.
Beer tasting will take place in the Tasting Room followed by food prepared by the incredible brothers from CSONS in Shrewsbury and the Green Cafe. CSONS are proud to describe their food as different; "We use the best #LocallySourced produce and treat it with the respect it deserves by creating simple, unpretentious, #GloballyInspired and exciting dishes that shout about the ingredients, reflect the seasons and are full of flavour."
Sample menu - Postman's Knock Asian style Pork belly with rice salad. Rare Beef, salsa verde with green salad & Old Henry vinaigrette. Beetroot, Goats cheese with lentil and nut salad dressed with Old Henry vinaigrette.
The evening will start with a brewery tour at 7pm, if you have visited us before and prefer to miss the tour please arrive at 7:30pm.
VENUE: Hobsons Brewery, Newhouse Farm, Tenbury Road, Cleobury Mortimer, DY14 8RD.
CAR PARKING: We have a car park as you enter the site and an area behind the Tasting Room.
TIMES: Arrive at 7:00pm for the brewery tour, the Brewery Nights finish around 10pm.
2019 DATES FOR BREWERY NIGHTS
- Thursday 14th March 2019
- Thursday 16th May 2019
- (more dates will be announced for July - November)
- TO BOOK: The voucher holder to book places by calling the brewery on 01299 270837 stating voucher code. Open to adults aged 18 years and over.
What’s included in the ticket?
You will be offered a tour of the brewery, we generally organise this at the start of the evening. Drinks are included in your tickets – a selection of Hobsons Cask Ales, Craft Beers, Oldfields draught Cider and soft drinks. Additional drinks such as wine and spirits can be purchased at the bar. Plus three hot buffet plates of CSONS delicious food.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you have booked for a specific Brewery Night or Foodie Night and wish to cancel your tickets, we ask for at least seven days’ notice and a full refund will be made or tickets can be transferred to another event subject to availability. Unfortunately, if you cancel without giving seven days’ notice or don’t turn up to the event, no refund will be made.
- Please note the events are for over 18’s only.
- Due to the intimate environment of the tasting room we cannot accept a single booking of more than 8 people at our events.
*** PLEASE STATE ANY SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS IN THE COMMENTS BOX AT THE END OF YOUR TRANSACTION OR GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BREWERY ****