Hobsons vouchers can be purchased online or from the office for Brewery Nights and Foodie Nights. The vouchers make a great gift and are valid for 12 months, you simply call us in advance to book your preferred event (subject to availability).
What are foodie Nights?
Our popular foodie nights are special themed evenings where we invite a local producer or food business to cook a bespoke menu involving beer as an ingredient or matched with the food.
What’s included in the ticket?
You will be offered a tour of the brewery, we generally organise this at the start of the evening. Drinks are included in your tickets – a selection of Hobsons Cask Ales, Craft Beers, Oldfields draught Cider and soft drinks. Additional drinks such as wine and spirits can be purchased at the bar. Plus food which may be a selection of taster dishes or a three course meal – dependant on the theme and chef.
June - November 2019 events
- Fire Cooking Night 25th July 2019 - FULL
- Punjabi Night 26th September 2019 - FULL
- Duck Night 24th October 2019
- Beefy Night 21st November 2019
Brewery Nights with CSons
The Brewery Nights follow a similar format to the Foodie Nights but the food is not themed. The evening will start with a tour of the brewery, followed by beer tasting and a beer infused hot buffet prepared by CSONS. Sample menu - Postman's Knock Asian style Pork belly with rice salad. Rare Beef, salsa verde with green salad & Old Henry vinaigrette. Beetroot, Goats cheese with lentil and nut salad dressed with Old Henry vinaigrette.
July - November 2019 events
- 18th July 2019
- 19th September 2019
- 14th November 2019
COST: Cost for the evening is £29.00 per person, pre booking only.
VENUE: Hobsons Brewery, Newhouse Farm, Tenbury Road, Cleobury Mortimer, DY14 8RD.
CAR PARKING: We have a car park as you enter the site and an area behind Hobsons Kitchen Tap.
TIMES: The evening will start with a brewery tour at 7:00pm, if you have visited us before and don't wish to tour the brewery please arrive at 7:30pm. Evening to finish around 10-10:30pm.
Terms & Conditions:
- If you have booked for a specific Brewery Night or Foodie Night and wish to cancel your tickets, we ask for at least seven days’ notice and a full refund will be made or tickets can be transferred to another event subject to availability. Unfortunately, if you cancel without giving seven days’ notice or don’t turn up to the event, no refund will be made.
- Please note our events are for over 18’s only.
- Due to the intimate environment of Hobsons Brewery Tap we cannot accept a single booking of more than 8 people at our events.
*** PLEASE STATE ANY SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS IN THE COMMENTS BOX AT THE END OF YOUR TRANSACTION OR GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BREWERY ****